Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Warming up with shirtless Tommy Haas


Thursday, August 28, 2008

VIDEO VAULT: Warming up with shirtless Tommy Haas

The ATP has launched a new section on their site called "ATP Form & Fitness" that covers different baller's physical training methods, drills & tactics, injury management, and nutrition.

In one of my fave videos shirtless wonder Tommy Haas, who'll face Gilles Muller in the US Open second round, shows us some of the warm-up drills he's using in New York involving footwork shuffles, football throwing, and of course lots o' skin. Drool much?

Check it:



(video via ATP)

2 comments:

  1. *thud*

    Rich,

    It's a death match between us for his love!!!!!

    btw, I think you can hear my voice in the background of that video...hey, what is this? A restraining order? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wanna even know what just *thudded*.

    His body is so ridiculous - the stalkeratti aka you are out in full force. Can I be that football? Or at least some part of me?? *thud, thud*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...