Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Anna Wintour attends opening ceremony - is she scoping out a new obsession?


Monday, August 25, 2008

SIGHTING: Anna Wintour attends opening ceremony - is she scoping out a new obsession?

Well, well - it looks like the stalkeratti have officially arrived on the grounds of the US Open.

Fed-fiend Anna Wintour was spotted on the red carpet tonight for the official opening ceremony celebrating the US Open's 40th anniversary and its significance as the first tournament of the Open Era.

Rumor has it the Vogue editrix is searching for a new obsession now that her Swiss stylist is no longer the top baller in the world. Whatever - I think she's to blame for distracting Fed with free fashion and photoshoots (Mirka comes in a close second IMO.)

Beware Rafa...don't fall for her trickery!

(image via Getty)

6 comments:

  1. Oh god Rich thank you for saying that! I thought I was the only one who thought that.. Mirka needs to DO something to help her man, or she needs to go. All these celeb trappings are not helping Roger. The moment I saw Gavin Rosdale in Roger's box at Wimby I swear I rolled my eyes so hard I lost consciousness for a sec.

    But! Roger's an adult. We can blame all the people around him, at the end of the day he makes the decision for himself. He needs to make a change NOW before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that I can't do anything with this ridiculous spanish guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL That's alright Anna, you keep Roger and his LAMB-posse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know WHY those old hags insist on wearing sleveless dresses? Cover up those flabby, knobby, spotty arms, you're scaring the children!

    Look what the Great Dietrich was wearing by the end of her (singing) career: beautiful skin-tight sequined dress, but WITH thin skin-tight sleeves.

    Then again, Marlene was a goddess with a fashion (and common) sense, and Wintour is... well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon 8:07: "I do not know WHY those old hags insist on wearing sleveless dresses? Cover up those flabby, knobby, spotty arms, you're scaring the children!"

    LMFAO!!!!!!
    And so true.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...