Google Down the Line!: Quote of the Day: Elena on Beijing win


Monday, August 25, 2008

Quote of the Day: Elena on Beijing win


People just come to me and say, 'Oh, I'm happy for you. You're always losing in the final. It's so great that you finally win something big.'

- Elena Dementieva on Russian fans' reactions to her gold medal moment in Beijing

Oh Elena - you make me giggle. I think the whole tennis world is happy you finally came up big when it mattered. But I don't think we can say the same about this hideous Yonex mess you're working here.

Is there a medal below bronze for this? Anyone??

(image via Getty)

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD, RICH! WHY WAS SHE PLAYING AGAINST A MAN? IS THAT ALLOWED?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You're out of control anon - in a good way of course...

    Mixed singles maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the dress was not as hideous as I thought it would be. When I first saw it here at DTL, I thought 'Elena, No please!'. But I saw the match and it was okay. It's not beautiful but it wasn't hideous. I will give Lena a pass on this one.

    As for Akgul, my maid asked me the same question while I was watching. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena's denim skirt is BEAUTIFULL -LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    and as for Akgul-FUCK OFF U HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...