Google Down the Line!: Quote of the Day: Murray on Olympic Village digs


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quote of the Day: Murray on Olympic Village digs


I think quite a few of the tennis players are staying in hotels but I don't understand why you would want to. If you make the decision to play in the Olympics why would you want to stay anywhere else? It's a great experience to spend time with the greatest athletes in the world and I'm sure that I will speak to some of them.

- Andy Murray on staying at the Olympic Village

Exactly - staying at a luxury, 18-star hotel and separating yourself from the rest of the athletes is lame.

(image via Beijing 2008)

3 comments:

  1. He's right - that seems like half the fun! Besides, so much good gossip to catch up on if you stay IN the village. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right b2012 - can you imagine the olympic gossip? oh the drama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to disagree, too much distraction...i would rather stay in a hotel where I could have some peace and quiet would be better..people need to stay focused...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...