Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Maria drowns Wimbledon sorrows in haute couture fashion


Thursday, July 3, 2008

PHOTO OP: Maria drowns Wimbledon sorrows in haute couture fashion


Maria "Shriek"apova carried her Wimbledon blues to Paris where the Russian took in The City of Light's phenomenal Fashion Week. The 21-year old was spotted working a silver coat overtop a black pencil skirt and a pair of black heels at the Valentino 2009 Haute Couture runway show with her trusty sidekick Camilla Belle in tow.

Yes Maria its true: fashion can always mend a girl's (or boy's) broken heart...





(images via gossipgirls.com)

5 comments:

  1. I love how the 6'4" Maria doesn't shy away from heels! And what awesome heels they are.

    I read in Tennis Week that Rachel Zoe is her stylist. . .is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww mennn, I wish I was wearing that outfit.
    And so you shall, my dear, and sooo yoouuu shall.
    Gad I'm sick of being pawh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Her trusty sidekick..."

    ::

    Good one.

    I wonder how long it's going to be until...

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing the photos of Ana Ivanovich in FHM magazine(or what's the name?), Shara looks like ...
    I don't want to be mean, but let's just say she REALLY needs A LOT of make up to cover that acne and bad skin. Ana is GORGEOUS, can't even compare here to this one..
    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...