Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: New adidas by Stella McCartney revealed + ready for Ana Ivanovic


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FASHION FIX: New adidas by Stella McCartney revealed + ready for Ana Ivanovic

Marija over at Women's Tennis Blog stumbled upon these images of the adidas by Stella McCartney 2008 Fall/Winter Collection.

The designs continue to feature amazing detailing, particularly for sports apparel, including pleating, rouching, layers, drawstring, and even a bubble skirt which all help to keep the pieces looking feminine. The colorways, however, are simple and mostly neutral allowing the eye to focus on the many details of the clothing.


So when are we going to see Ana Ivanovic working this collection? I know Maria Kirilenko wears this line, and she wears it well, but this clothing really needs to be worn by tennis' top lady baller.

How great would this clothing look on Ana's tall, lean frame and against the beautiful tone of her skin and dark features? I can see her wearing this collection at Wimbledon already.

C'mon adidas - make the offer!




(via womenstennisblog)

10 comments:

  1. this is some great stuff. i agree, ivanovic would look good in these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Stella's designs so much that immediately after writing about them on my blog I felt the urge to buy something of Stella's clothes. I went to adidas, but I was only window shopping. :/ Praying for the day when Stella will send me something to review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Praying for the day when Stella will send me something to review."

    ...and keep might I add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like them at all. They look dowdy. I like what Ralph Lauren does, nice crisp and clean tennis wear.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "keep" part goes without saying. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like Stella's designs at all, personally. And I still hate that bubble skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my eyes!! what you have dont Rich?? what you have dooone!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i love it!i'm not a big fan of bubble skirts, but i love stella's designs, i would so wear it on the court!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the drama! it seems you either love it or hate it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ew I don't like. Although I agree that Ana and Adidas need to spice it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...