Google Down the Line!: Ana Ivanovic featured in Serbia's Story Magazine, continues Global Domination Tour (sort of)


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ana Ivanovic featured in Serbia's Story Magazine, continues Global Domination Tour (sort of)

I suppose this media placement for Ana Ivanovic wouldn't technically fall under her Global Domination Tour since it's from a Serbian rag and she's quite the star there already. In any case, the World No. 6 was was the subject of a Q & A by Serbia's Story Magazine.

Some of the choice - and strangely interesting - questions and answers from the interview:

Q: Do you wish to fall in love?
A: No, I am sure that falling in love is something you cannot plan, it comes naturally, most often when you least expect it.

Q: What does the term “love” mean to you?
A: There are different kinds of love, but they all have one thing in common that involves understanding, respect and unreserved support for each other.

Q: Is that what life is all about, for you?
A: That is a philosophical question, but for me life makes sense if a person uses it to expand their knowledge, capabilities, discover new things and shares it all with the people they are close to.

Q: How do you react to male suitors?
A: I remember that one time, at the airport in Bali, a guy came to me and said that he followed my matches. He added that he liked the way I played tennis, and that we would meet each other some day and then I would definitely marry him! It really surprised me, I replied to him shortly and left. Later on, it turned out that he was on the same plane with me. A couple hours into the flight, the stewardess brought me an unsigned letter. The unknown guy presented himself nicely in that letter and apologised for the way he came to me, and for the words he shocked me with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...