Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: The naked truth about Serena Williams' style


Monday, July 23, 2007

FASHION FIX: The naked truth about Serena Williams' style

Serena "ReRe" Williams is certainly a woman
comfortable in her own skin. In the new issue of the now defunct Jane magazine, ReRe bares all for the magazine, with nothing but silver metallic heels and flowers for cover.


In the caption, ReRe says:

"I’ll take off my shirt in a second - locker room girls don’t have much shame. Once I was getting ready to go out and my hitting partner, who is my best friend and, like, Greek god - handsome, walked into my hotel room, it wasn’t awkward for me, but he freaked out."


The clothing returned for ReRe this weekend as she attended the exclusive "Beckhams Welcome to LA Party", hosted by Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes and Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith. Continuing her black and white theme that began with The ESPYS red carpet and continued at the Louis Vuitton & Details magazine event, Serena looked stylish in a black silk charmeuse belted jumpsuit, black open-toe stilletos, and large gold hoop earrings.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...