Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Bethanie Mattek-Sands gets the Gaga treatment - should we be scared?


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

VIDEO VAULT: Bethanie Mattek-Sands gets the Gaga treatment - should we be scared?



Let's be honest. I know I've been a little bit tough on Bethanie Mattek-Sands and her ideas of fashion over the years (Exhibits A, B, C, D, E, F). Fine, a lot a bit.

But I'm being completely genuine when I say I cannot wait to see what over-the-top insanity she'll be wearing after Alex Noble, a fashion designer who has worked with Lady Gaga, gets through with her. Apparently, this dress will involve tennis balls and strings. Does that mean she'll be carried out for her first round match at Roland Garros inside a tennis store? Hey, if Gaga can arrive in an egg for the Grammys then anything is possible.

*waits with bated breath*


[Via: WTA]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...