Google Down the Line!: QUOTE OF THE DAY: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga


Thursday, May 19, 2011

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga


I just play to have fun, play my best tennis, take pleasure from the fight [in a match] and that’s it. I want to be spontaneous and not have any outside influence. I just want to be me, so I don’t have any regrets.

- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga on being coachless

I guess only time will tell, but most ballers at some point realize they need a coach. And I don't think Jo-Willy will be the exception. But I'm sure he's enjoying having the freedom to make his own choices and answer only to himself. Let's hope he can stay healthy, do some winning and get back on track.

[Photo(s): Francisco Leong /AFP/Getty Images]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...