Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: The shoes (un)make the man


Thursday, May 19, 2011

PHOTO OP: The shoes (un)make the man

"Those shoes. Here. Really?!"
Based on my in-depth analysis with Twitter friend and uber-knowledgeable tennis fiend @Ataraxis00, I've come to the conclusion that this image of Rafael Nadal and Tio Toni has everything to do with shoes. More specifically, the ones Tio is wearing. I'm with Rafa. What are they and why is hear wearing them at all???

What do you guys think is happening in this shot? Feel free to let your thoughts be known in the DtL Peanut Gallery.

More shots of Rafa practicing at Roland Garros after the jump. You know what to do.





Rafa! Sneaky!



[Photo(s): AFP PHOTO / JACQUES DEMARTHON]
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he's saying, "Look Tio, I washed my hands."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. You know Tio is all about the details. Except, of course, THE SHOES.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...