Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Wozniacki wears pads


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VIDEO VAULT: Wozniacki wears pads



I was about to post a video of Caroline Wozniacki playing in heels for a COMPEED ad but it was removed at the last minute. And so was my Kim Clijsters joke, although thanks to Twitter it lives on!!!

Anyway, here's the top lady baller getting all glammed up for this spot on blister pads. I guess it's a way to make them sexy - the pads, not Woz guys. I have my own ideas about this whole partnership, though.

Here's some behind-the-scenes coverage...

CHECK IT:



[Via: WozniackiTV]

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore reading your blog posts, the variety of writing is smashing.This blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site and subscribe to your feed in ifeed. Your theme looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.
    regards:
    Bag Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...