Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Serena wears purple, talks pink


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SIGHTING: Serena wears purple, talks pink


Serena Williams, looking gorge in purple, was spotted in New York last night at the launch of the 2012 Range Rover Evoque at Highline States. She spoke to People Style Watch at the event and explained her now infamous pink body suit moment:
After my hematoma, I have to wear something like a long bodysuit to keep my stomach warm. My practices are really … interesting right now.
Apparently it also helps with compression, too. She went on to admit that her recent setback hasn't done any favors for her off-court stylings:
I have to wear flats. Hopefully, in the summer I can wear heels. I am a girl that loves heels. I can’t wait.

SAY WHAAAT??? I'm confuzzled guys. Isn't she wearing heels in the photo above? Am I crazy? TELL ME I'M NOT CRAZY. Doctor is not going to be happy with these photos. Nice gams, though.

Two more images of ReRe from last night's event after the jump - click the head.





[Via: The Slice, photos via Getty Images]
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I thought they were heels as well, but they are flats. You are not crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay good. From that angle they look like heels but if you zoom in you can see there's no heel. Glad to know I'm not the only one focused on the important things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...