Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Raonic rocks the color blocks


Thursday, April 21, 2011

FASHION FIX: Raonic rocks the color blocks


Milos Raonic fell to Croat Ivan Dodig in Barcelona today and even went pointless in the first set tiebreak before falling 7-6 (0), 4-6, 6-3. I'd say that's a pretty shocking stat for someone with Milos' serving prowess.

But all wasn't so bad considering what the Canadian was wearing in the match. Milos was working the Lacoste Boys Color Block Polo ($55) in white (alternate version in ocean blue).


Yes, I said 'boys' - strange, eh? I did a further search for a men's version but nothing came up. Anyway, I think it's super cute and the color blocking is fun and perfect for spring. The design is still in keeping with Milos' classic stylings but adds that pop of freshness. There's even a jacket in the same style but, please, DO NOT wear them together. I'm begging.

[Photo(s): Reuters, MidwestSports.com]
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. How could you not mention that Milos has had his wild locks tamed? Now he looks less like a stoner science geek and more like a proper young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I mentioned it on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/RawUncutTennis/status/60809399924559874) when I saw a pic of him earlier this week so I guess it slipped my mind to mention it here.

    He does look much better though I never got the stoner vibe. I mean, he still has baby fat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...