Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Now what's wrong with a little love between two girlfriends?


Thursday, September 30, 2010

PHOTO OP: Now what's wrong with a little love between two girlfriends?

"I wish I knew how to quit you..."

As you guys know I'm a huge proponent of MOMA on the ATP World Tour. There's just something about two boy ballers basking in the afterglow of their intensely physical and heated tennis making. It always brings a big smile to my face and a few other places to see them whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears while embracing in a pool of sweatiness, muscles protruding and eyes firmly locked at the net. Uh *ahem*, where was I?

Oh yes. The girls. Let me be clear: I have no, I repeat NO, problem with LOLA (Exhibit A.) It doesn't make me want to grab my tissue box (I'm a clean freak) but I can see how it would for some. I guess there's some sort of HAWTNESS given off when two lady ballers - that being besties Caroline Wozniacki + Agnieszka Radwanska - get all huggy-huggy and their mammies get all squoosy-squooshy at the net particularly when one is forced to retire from a match with injury (A-Rad) in the quarterfinals of an event like Tokyo.


This LOLA moment should come as no surprise to their fans since these two are very close and do lots together. Now I didn't say they do EVERYTHING together because that would be a complete fabrication on my part. But they have been known to vacay together topless on occasion:




Geez, must be uber-awesome to have a friend, who you'd feel completely comfortable flashing your mammies at, on tour with you for support. Kinda like your fave bra!

You see? That's what friends are really for.

More Woznieszka Tokyo LOLA after the jump (click the headline damnit.)




[Photo(s): Getty Images, TennisForum.com]
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but where the hell does Aga hides thoses things?? I've seen the girl up close and there was no melon action going on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...