Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Peter Polansky has skills apparently


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PHOTO OP: Peter Polansky has skills apparently

"You. Me. And this. Are ya in?"

Peter Polansky, the homeboy holding a wild card, brought down the house after upsetting 13th seed Jurgen Melzer 7-6(6), 6-4 in the first round of the Rogers Cup last night.

So I keep wondering where I've seen that expression before? Ah, yes. On every first date I've ever had. Silly me.


[Photo(s): Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images]
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. "On every first date I've ever had."
    Oh, Richie. You make my heart sing. :)

    Hm. Peter Polansky puckered a pickled pecker...
    ...that IS how it goes, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richie,

    I don't know if you remember me but I reached out to you last year regarding a certain project I was working on. How can I get in touch with you?

    Cheers,

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Richie,

    I don't know if you remember me but I reached out to you last year regarding a certain project I was working on. How can I get in touch with you?

    Cheers,

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ WhiteY: I have many wishes having to do with ballers. You may include this one if you like.

    @ natch: You make my heart sing. A few of those first dates told me the exact same thing afterward. But I don't think they were referring to their hearts. Hmph.

    @ ash: Hello! Yes I got your email. A bit crazed ATM but will write you back today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You would say that. I expect nothing less from you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...