Google Down the Line!: Letter to DtL readers: May I offer you some Strawberries & Scream?


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Letter to DtL readers: May I offer you some Strawberries & Scream?


I just wanted to give you guys an exciting heads up: I'll be writing a column for a newly launched tennis site called Strawberries & Scream which aims to bring the freshest, edgiest coverage of women + tennis. The column is called "Who's Hot?" and will focus on - what else? - tennis gossip, entertainment and celebrity. I'm uber-psyched to be working with Hilary + Erica over at S&S on this new venture and am grateful for the opportunity to spread my brand of tennis news.

So here's the very first post, freshly unwrapped for your reading pleasure. I do hope you enjoy it!

[Photo(s): Strawberries & Scream]

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...