Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Serena's boob


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SIGHTING: Serena's boob


OMFG.

I can't get myself off the floor after falling down LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF at this pic of Serena Williams and her boob's "Great Escape: Barbados Style."

The 11-time Grand Slammer was there with boyfriend Common vacationing while also appearing at the "Tennis Pon De Rock" exo with Caroline Wozniacki.

At least we know how ReRe was able to stay weighted down on that surf board. *still rolling*

[Photo(s): wtawomenstennis]

5 comments:

  1. I feel like I've seen so much of Serena's naked body already that one little nip-slip doesn't even faze me anymore, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GIANT ass dwarfs the boobs. Well, dwarfs anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...