Google Down the Line!: Shrieka arrives in Santiago, to play exo against Gisela


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shrieka arrives in Santiago, to play exo against Gisela




Maria Sharapova arrived in Chile for an exhibition against Argentine Gisela Dulko and took time to attend a press conference for a fashion show in Santiago. The 3-time Grand Slammer be showing off some of her designs presumably from her Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan collection.

But seriously, what's going on with Shrieka's outfit here? I mean, her legs are KILLAH but the clothing is an absolute distraction. I'm really hoping this is her "I-just-rolled-off-a-plane-after-a-long-trip-and-didn't-feel-like changing" outfit. We all have them. Don't lie.

*fingers crossed*

More images after the jump...


 

 [Photo(s): MARTIN BERNETTI/AFP/Getty Images]

3 comments:

  1. I love the skirt but I really despise grey marl, on anything. Stupid hideous non-colour bollocks.

    I'd pay to see her crack nuts with those thighs.

    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I feel the same way about Rafa, Nole, Nando, Bolls, oh the list goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought you meant Gisela, as in Gisele Bundchen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...