Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: What do you get when you put a bunch of Frenchies in a room?


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PHOTO OP: What do you get when you put a bunch of Frenchies in a room?

"We're Frenchies. And we're hawt. So what?"

A number of French footballers recently visited with compatriots Jo-Wilfried Tsonga + Gilles Simon in Paris. The team was in attendance to check out some matches at this week's Paris Masters and support their boys.

I have to say I'm disappointed. I've come to expect some serious Frenchie MOMA when the boys get together like here and ESPECIALLY here. Come to think of it, why is Gilly always involved?

*scratches head*

Thanks Sara!

(Photo: Getty)

6 comments:

  1. The funny thing is, Gilles doesn't even like football at all, so it's even more suspect that he's always there.

    Hmmm...interesting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Suspect" is right. I've got my eye on you Gilly, though it's prob not my "eye" he's looking for based on that evidence. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q: "What do you get when you put a bunch of Frenchies in a room?"

    A: My fantasy come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...sweet, sweet Frenchies! I feel like the Grinch - my heart grows three sizes just by seeing them.
    There ya go, Richie, Sara. I set it up right on the tee for ya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. RiCH said...

    "Suspect" is right. I've got my eye on you Gilly, though it's prob not my "eye" he's looking for based on that evidence. LOL


    I'm sure his adorable Frenchness will bring a tear, ahem, to your 'eye' if you let him, oui?

    t

    ReplyDelete
  6. that doesn't look like a "French" team..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...