Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Do you prefer your Fed plain or with a side of spice?


Thursday, September 24, 2009

VIDEO VAULT: Do you prefer your Fed plain or with a side of spice?

So Roger Federer led those other members of the Swiss Davis Cup team on a version of "We are the Swiss" after defeating the Italians and making the 2010 World Group (where they'll have a mouth-watering match up with Spain in their opening tie.)

Now behold: there are TWO, yes TWO, versions of the song performed by the Singing Swiss for your musical enjoyment. Which one do you prefer? DO TELL!

PLAIN:



SIDE OF SPICE:



10 comments:

  1. *puts down doobie*
    *rubs eyes*

    Oh maaaan, I wish you would have warned me before watching that spicy video...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shakes*
    *cries*


    Why are they chanting in English?

    On a side note, why is one of the related videos a chippendales stripper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Federer fan, I found his doing that really, really disturbing, and though I can't put my finger exactly on why it is, I wish I had never seen that.

    Anyone know some good Brain Lysol I can douche that image away with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this dorky Fed!Go Mighty Swiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAO Never thought Fed can sing that good. He can actually be a rapper LOLLL

    Deff like the Spiced dish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! He sounds drunk. It's nice to see Fed's dorky side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see how anyone cannot like this. A complete mystery. Odd.

    Amusing and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The second one is a doctored version (edited) with music added. not bad though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...