Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: RoKa return to Italy, take in Armani fashion show


Friday, September 25, 2009

SIGHTING: RoKa return to Italy, take in Armani fashion show


Roger Federer and wife Mirka returned to Italy to take in Giorgio Armani's Spring/Summer 2010 Collection in Milan as guests of Vogue editrix and premiere Fed stalker Anna Wintour.

The 15-time Grand Slammer announced his withdrawal from Tokyo + Shanghai today saying,

Dear Fans

I am disappointed that I have to withdraw from Tokyo and Shanghai as they are two of my favorite cities in the world and the fans have been great to me over the years. After consultation with my team and doctors, I decided to take the difficult decision to withdraw from both tournaments so that I can give my body a chance to rest, rehabilitate and fully recover from a physically challenging year.

Kind regards
Roger
No surprise there. I expected a pretty limited schedule for Fed's fall campaign - you know, with the mangoes and all.

(Photo: AP)

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of mangoes: Where are they? I wanna see RoKa pushing strollers instead of making nice with the devil/biggest fed-tard alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Mirka is so friggin' beeyooteeful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is smiling. Spooky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...