Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Ana celebrates 21st birthday with high-voltage cake, avoids third degree burns


Thursday, November 6, 2008

PHOTO OP: Ana celebrates 21st birthday with high-voltage cake, avoids third degree burns


Ana Ivanovic hasn't come close to sniffing a win at this year's WTA Championships but it isn't all bad for the Roland Garros champ this week.

She celebrated her 21st birthday today and was presented with a cake shaped like a tennis racquet (shocking!) made by Le Notre Paris at the VIP Village of the Khalifa International Tennis Complex. The Serb was joined by Sony Ericsson WTA Tour CEO Larry Scott, Tournament Director Karim Alami and the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Staff.

I wonder what Fernando is giving her? Hopefully something big, shiny, and hard...like a diamond ring, silly!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!



(images via Great Tennis Photos)

6 comments:

  1. >>something big, shiny, and hard..<<

    Oh, Rich. You kept your promise! You're talking about Rafa, aren't you??...Aren't you???

    Alright, alright. Another day without Rafa under my belt. I mean...no wait, I DID mean that both ways.

    Happy birthday, Ana. She just looks so cute in those pix. But $20 says she doesn't eat any of that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we can't get that Fernando gift giving on video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. natch: rafa is always inferred when speaking about big, shiny, and hard

    b2012: don't be so sure we can't...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that cake looks SOOOO yummy!!!

    I MISS RAFA!!! => I'm planning on writing this at the end of my every comment until the day the big, shiny, hard, throbbing... errr, Rafa is back on court! There, this is my protest against his bad, bad knee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think... if it's shiny, I should be worried, no?

    Damn. That cake is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could imagine Fernando laying under the cake that has one big... candle erected on the middle. But Larry Scott probably found it too risky for WTA PR purposes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...