Google Down the Line!: Serena blogs from Hawaii, can't understand fascination with her picturesque posterior


Thursday, October 16, 2008

Serena blogs from Hawaii, can't understand fascination with her picturesque posterior


Serena Williams finally updated her blog, writing during her recent Hawaii surfing "rehab" with boyfriend Common. Warning: ReRe's (lack of) writing skills may shocking - proceed with caution.

Can u guys believe?!!! I'm back!!!

I've been so busy! But I wanted to write something real quick.

I'm in Hawaii surfing, and practicing and having fun!

What do u think of my technique?

Will I come back tonight! I promise to keep u updated!

Why do people always take pictures of my A$$??? Ughhh

Until next time
Why are people always taking pictures of your "A$$"? Well, I think you said it right there: your ass = $$. But you have no one to blame but yourself, some pervish paparazzi, and the infamous catsuit moment. It's picturesque:


(image via Getty + SerenaWilliams.com)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha Serena is very fast in responding to those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As though these photos weren't staged by Serena in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..omg.she is such a typical spoilt lil sister.Only Serena can say such a dumb thing (and i say it with the utmost affection) and sound cute..

    Is it just me who thinks Serena when she was little, she always got away with everything bcoz she's the baby of the family?Sometimes she sounds so much like my lil spoilt sister.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...