Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Fed returns from "hiatus" in elegant black + white Nike moment


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FASHION FIX: Fed returns from "hiatus" in elegant black + white Nike moment


Roger Federer made his return from his self-imposed exile in Madrid today. The Swiss stylist defeated Radek "Ladies Love" Stepanek 6-3, 7-6 (6) in the second round, avenging his loss to the Czech in Rome earlier this year.


Fed also debuted some new Nike duds for his opening match - he's working the Winter Master Polo in white with a contrast black placket, the Winter Control 9" Short in black featuring an extended-tab waist, and new-fangled Vapors in black + white (which I'm loving and will be purchasing, btw.)

The whole ensemble looks really elegant on the former no.1 actually (sans the sweat of course) and you can never go wrong with a simple black + white look.

Nothing fancy here folks - just the usual straight stylin' from Fed.

(image via Getty)

6 comments:

  1. I love the new Nike Master's shirt. I have the Obsidian/University Blue and I really regret not getting the Black/White because it looks so sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does - i love love love it. actually i love the whole outfit and i must purchase it.

    but i couldn't find the vapors anywhere online - any clue killervirgo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the usual classiness of Roger's outfits. He looks sexy too although frankly I would find him sexy in a potato sack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get into his sack (wink wink).

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhhpmh. wouldn't we ALL love to get into his sack. :)hair and all. - shudders -

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 1st picture. I like this shirt - simple.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...