Google Down the Line!: Letter to the readers: Down the Line! celebrates its first birthday today


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Letter to the readers: Down the Line! celebrates its first birthday today

Hey y'all,

Today is Down the Line!'s first birthday. I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started writing this blog. Check out the very first post here...

It's been a blast not only writing about the sport we're all obsessed with but to read the great comments left by readers around the world. Whether you agree, disagree, question, or tell me to fuck off (yes that's happened too...fun!), the reader comments keep me motivated and entertained.

So thanks to all of you for reading and I look forward to continuing to bring a raw + uncut look into the world that we all love: tennis!

Rich

P.S.
- I'm always looking for contributors with a unique voice for previews, wrap-ups, and on-the-ground reporting from the Grand Slams so if you're interested in writing/blogging (and come with thick skin) hit me up with your best stuff at tips@downthelinetennis.com.

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!

    *confetti*

    I love this blog, so i wish you/it many happy birthdays to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday from Great Tennis Photos! I like your blog, it's interesting, it's really great!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Happy Birthday Down the Line!!! Rich you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! It's really only been a year? I feel like I've been enjoying your blog forever. You have a really stylish and fun take on the game - I love it and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone - seriously you guys make doing this blog thing all the better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to send DTL some birthday wishes! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!

    I've only just discovered your blog not too long ago but I have been an avid reader of it since then.

    Thank you for all the very interesting updates and keep up the good work!

    Best wishes from Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!

    I've only just discovered your blog not too long ago but I have been an avid reader of it since then.

    Thank you for all the very interesting updates and keep up the good work!

    Best wishes from Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday for the blog! Reading DTL makes it fun to be a tennis fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday. I too feel like you've been around for ages. You rock! Thank you for this lovely blog. It's one of my biggest addictions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. like your blog ! I discovered it two months ago and since then i visit it almost every day !
    Keep up the good work :-))

    Isa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...