Google Down the Line!: THE LOW DOWN: Is A-Rod heading down the aisle with Brooklyn Decker?


Friday, March 28, 2008

THE LOW DOWN: Is A-Rod heading down the aisle with Brooklyn Decker?


The marrying kind: Is Andy Roddick following good friend Mardy Fish's lead and getting hitched? A tipster wrote to us on Thursday saying,

Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker are engaged as of yesterday as well.
The couple of have only been dating since last season's US Open but have been spotted numerous times walking the streets of NYC together where the swimsuit model lives. The relationship was also rumored to be the catalyst in the breakup of A-Rod and Jimmy Connors.

If anyone can confirm this news, let me know!

(image via socialitelife.com)

3 comments:

  1. Damn, there goes my hopes of Andy being on "Age of Love 2."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was in February of 2007 that I went to a chiro office in Austin, TX, for the first time in my life for some pain I was having. I had no clue who Andy was at the time; the only reason I found out is because the office receptionist dramatically fell to the ground right behind the counter after he'd left the building from his appointment! I only saw the back of his head, but he was much taller than me and I'm 5'11". I guess the receptionist had a huge crush on him. Anyway, I remember he mentioned his friend getting married and how he needed more single guy friends to hang out with. Guess he wanted to jump on the bandwagon w/his friend, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah one falls the rest follow - like dominoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...