Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga crushes Rafa and makes Aussie final, joins shirtless brigade for fans


Thursday, January 24, 2008

PHOTO OP: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga crushes Rafa and makes Aussie final, joins shirtless brigade for fans


A song for Tsonga: Unseeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga caused the biggest upset on the men's side of the Australian Open last night, crushing World No. 2 Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 and reaching his first Grand Slam final. Playing with the calm and ease of someone who had been here many times, the French hottie had everything going his way, making the match look all too easy.

Jo-Willy
, who joined the shirtless brigade this fortnight, told the press during his post-match conference,

"Everything was in and my backhand worked a lot and my serve also, my forehand, my volley, my dropshot, everything. It was ‑‑ I was moving on the court like never I move, so everything was perfect."
We agree, Jo-Willy, everything we saw was perfect...

(image via Andrew Brownbill/AP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...