Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: The ladies of Lacoste return, and so does the brand


Sunday, December 30, 2007

FASHION FIX: The ladies of Lacoste return, and so does the brand


Resurrected: Two ladies of Lacoste, Pocahontas wannabe Tatiana Golovin and Argentine Gisela Dulko, have returned at the Hopman Cup and, by the looks of things, so has the brand. When reminiscing about last season's Lacoste tennis duds, one word comes to mind: loungewear. We also remember some unfortunate polka-dots.

Anyway, this season the Frenchwear label has gone the more classic route of polo shirts with skirts while managing to keep the looks feminine with long, deep plackets on the tops and flirty fabrics on bottom. Nice start for ladies' Lacoste, we think.

(images via AP Photo)

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
    Plants vs Zombies , Solitaire,Tom And Jerry Games, Brain Games, Happy Wheels , FNAF World , FNAF , Five Nights At Freddy's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written.facebook video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog post really grabbed my attention. With that said I am going to subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Therefore I will get more updates on what you have to say. Please keep writing as I want to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaze! I have been looking bing for hours because of this and i also in the end think it is in this article! Maybe I recommend you something helps me all the time? Here's it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sympathetic to your viewpoint. It is very deep and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should write many more articles to the reader to understand. I would recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really feeling nice to hear that she is return in her field. Thanks for inform us. Thanks
    Udemy Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.
    vertix.io

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.
    keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information.
    - slither.io
    - wings.io
    - vanar.io
    - lazerdrive.io
    - diep.io

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...