Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Maria Sharapova's holiday hangover?


Wednesday, January 2, 2008

FASHION FIX: Maria Sharapova's holiday hangover?


Speaking of Maria "Shriek"apova, here she is battling Denamark's Caroline Wozniacki at the JB Group Classic in Hong Kong, which the Russian won 6-2, 6-2. Maria wore this Nike plum + pink color combo at last season's Sony Ericsson WTA Championships, and we fell in love.

We still like it, as well as the top and skirt, but what's up with the leggings? Is the tennis fashionista, who we spotted working this trend in a picture with her mom in front of her Christmas tree, having a holiday hangover??

(images via AP)

7 comments:

  1. It was very cold in hong kong she was trying to prevent her muscles from stiffening

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that outfit kept my muscle from stiffening as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it really even matter. She's hot regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it doesn't matter what she wears. She is off the charts hot. My dream of coming home to her every night is what keeps me alive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous said...

    Yeah, it doesn't matter what she wears. She is off the charts hot. My dream of coming home to her every night is what keeps me alive.


    It's never going to happen. Go kill yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better yet, just stay where you are. I'll send someone out to kill you.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, hot no matter what. And I'm sure the clothes are weather related anyway. And who am I to judge, I look like an overweight Gizzley Adams.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...