Google Down the Line!: QUOTE OF THE DAY: Ana Ivanovic


Sunday, November 6, 2011

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Ana Ivanovic


I believe so. My new team can help me to get there.

- Ana Ivanovic on whether she can take up residence again in the WTA Penthouse after winning Bali for the second straight year

Top 20? Absolutely. Top 10? Sure. Top 5? Maybe. World No. 1? Ummmm...no. 

I get that these ballers need to say it (especially to themselves) or why else get up in the morning and pull up the laces, but I just don't see it with NaturAna. Nope.

But nice birdy-feathery-headdress-thingy. Or is that coral? Seriously, how is she not falling over wearing that? I don't see wires. Maybe the trophy is balancing her out. Or it's MAGIC. 

I'm so confused.

[Photo(s) credit: AFP PHOTO / SONNY TUMBELAK]

2 comments:

  1. It seems that this is the only worthwhile information on the net for this, I've been searching and couldn't get anything more so thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...