Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Nike puts Nadal in bold berry


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FASHION FIX: Nike puts Nadal in bold berry


I haven't really liked much of what Nike has given Rafael Nadal this season. It's not that any of it was full-on fug or anything. The duds just didn't make an impression. This week in Tokyo, the Spaniard broke out the Men's Winter Rafa Ace Masters Crew ($65) in bold berry that features a funky graphic on the bottom front and back. While it's still pretty basic I'm LOVING this color - it's deep, rich and looks really good against his skin tone. Plus, it feels fresh next to all the red that's been littering the ATP World Tour - major points.

[Photo(s) credit: Getty Images]

5 comments:

  1. You know, I just saw the picture of that a few minutes ago and said to myself, "that's pretty sharp!" I could do without the graphic myself ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL "mr. keep it simple"? The color is purty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafa looks good in bold colors. I really like the purple. patzin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good color for the fall...
    I agree Rich...I'm tired of all of the red

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkpso8_unbelievable-tennis-battle-in-paris_sport

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...