Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Wozzilreally?


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

PHOTO OP: Wozzilreally?


Check out what Rory McIlroy gifted girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki. She tweeted the pic saying, "Here is my new club @McilroyRory made for me." Wozzilroy???

Everyone keeps comparing it to "Brangelina" and "Bennifer" which makes sense because it's a mashup of their names. Duh. Here's the big difference: I don't remember either of those couples actually coming up with the mashup themselves and celebrating it by putting it on shit. They own that Velveeta.

I suppose it's better than those "I'm with him--->/<---I'm with her" t-shirts. Uh-oh. I better not give them any ideas.

[Photo(s) credit: Caroline Wozniacki's tweet]

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    OH MY GOSH!


    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. young love....what can you say? You do some really stupid ish that you are guaranteed to regret later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear oh dear. As if imagining them 2 having sex wasn't bad enough already it just got a whole lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jonathan: You're braver than me. I couldn't even get that far. Now if they did a sex tape...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...