Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Nothing gets between Nadal and his Armanis (you wish)


Monday, August 8, 2011

VIDEO VAULT: Nothing gets between Nadal and his Armanis (you wish)



Here's some behind-the-scenes footage of Rafael Nadal shooting another ad campaign for Emporio Armani and Armani Jeans Fall Winter 2011 and 2012 collections.

So I guess the ad has something to do with Rafa running in a full tux while being chased (by some rabid Rafanatics, no doubt) followed by a strip down to - what else? - his Armanis. And there's some other stuff I couldn't be bothered to figure out. I mean, HE STRIPS DOWN TO HIS UNDIES. That really is all.

[Via: RafaUpdates]

2 comments:

  1. Could I be over Rafa? Or maybe it's the Rafael of the cheesy advertising that I don't love. How is he "honored" to wear white briefs? How? It's not a knighthood, a Nobel, a win at Wimbledon, it's underwear. Anyway, I love you forever Rafa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh t. Just freeze an image of Rafa wearing just those undies in your head (or, better yet, on your computer screen) and feel happiness overtake you in all the right places. That's usually my experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...