Google Down the Line!: Venus + Serena Williams cover Hamptons magazine


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Venus + Serena Williams cover Hamptons magazine


Check out this gorgeous photoshoot and light-hearted interview with Venus + Serena Williams for this month's Hamptons magazine. The Sisters Sledge ask each other questions about everything from fashion and what V is wearing at this year's US Open ("it's all about the little black dress") to ReRe's thoughts on Pete Sampras's cuteness factor ("I definitely thought Pete was very handsome, but around 1996 I thought he was really hot...). Just like sisters would.

Read the full interview here.

More shots of Venus + Serena after the jump.








[Photo(s) credit: Stephan Wurth for Hamptons magazine]

5 comments:

  1. About thinking how hot Sampras was. I think I remember Sampras making a sarcastic about Venus and the serve she was having at the time. I wondered then how she would react. I guess all's forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me try this again for the sake of coherence. About how hot the sisters thought Sampras was, I think I remember his making a sarcastic remark Venus and the difficulty with her serve she was having at the time. I wondered then, assuming she read the comment, how she would react and how this would impact her relationship with the tennis star. I guess all's forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful article and I love, love, love the pictures. Thanks Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the one they did for Harper's Bazaar in Arthur Ashe Stadium. Except I like this one better. Warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both looked sooooo..Beautiful
    All the best at the U.S Open Venus and Serena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...