Google Down the Line!: QUOTE OF THE DAY: Novak Djokovic


Monday, April 25, 2011

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Novak Djokovic


I now believe I can beat anyone on any surface, although beating Nadal on clay remains a big ask and the biggest challenge of all.

- Novak Djokovic on facing Rafa on clay

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to see these two go at it. And watching them face off on clay wouldn't be so bad either.

Bring it, boys.

P.S. Follow my updates on Twitter and Facebook. C'mon, you know you want to.

[Photo(s): gloria.rs]
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Haha...I'm definitely nervous about him and Rafa facing off...they had an epic battle a few years ago...Madrid I think...as long as Rafa wins the french I'm good

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Madrid was the definition of epic. Nole wasn't the same for a while after that match. Let's hope they save THAT match this year for RG. We may not survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like our Nole has figured out his allergy problem.

    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/sports/tennis-djokovic-a-glutton-for-titles-after-dropping-the-gluten-1.358088?localLinksEnabled=false

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...