Google Down the Line!: And that's a wrap!


Monday, November 29, 2010

And that's a wrap!


Let me 'splain.

As anyone can see I haven't exactly been keeping up-to-date on the final stretch of the ATP World Tour. However, I did see how Roger Federer wrapped up an impressive fall season that saw him lose only two matches since the U.S. Open and win his fifth season-ending championship at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals defeating top baller Rafael Nadal 6-3, 3-6, 6-1. At this point in his long career Fed doesn't usually need confidence-boosting wins but this one against this baller would be the exception. He'll take it.


Like I said, though, I know I haven't been keeping a focused eye in between the lines but rather on my real life happenings. And I still am. So this will be my last post of the year.

I'd like to thank all of the readers out there for continuing to support Down the Line! and for coming back even when I need to take these required breaks. It's a pleasure to write for you guys and I hope you know how much I enjoy it.

Have an awesome holiday season and a Happy New Year! See you in 2011!!

[Photo(s): Getty Images]
Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

  1. Aw, Richie. I just got back and now I will miss you again. :'''(
    Hope everything is okay. Big kisses and Fleas on your Dog.

    Get it? Feliz Navidad.
    *crickets*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday season, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

    From,
    The fool who mailed you about not being able to save the pics in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping up the blog. I enjoy checking in regularly and getting your take on things. Also I love your new (somewhat) photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roger Federer is looking really good again. I'm expecting a great 2011 for him where he will re-assert his dominance, win at least a couple more Slams, and regain that number one ranking!

    GO ROGER!!!

    I frequently blog about the G.O.A.T:

    www.duncaninkuantan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rich, hope the new year is the best one yet for you! I've always enjoyed your blog, and miss you. Please take care and be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rich, tennis season has started. Where are you man? Lots going on in tennis land down in Australia. Let us know that you are ok dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We miss you Rich -- not rushing you back -- just saying hi and hoping you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rich, we miss you! Shrieka is literally wearing a mess of melting rainbox sherbert in Australia and our beloved Rich is nowhere in sight to comment.

    I REALLY hope you are OK and all is well with you! Take care -- be safe, healthy, and happy!

    -Tin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...