Google Down the Line!: (UPDATED) PHOTO OP: Sexy Spanish MF's (well, mostly)


Monday, December 7, 2009

(UPDATED) PHOTO OP: Sexy Spanish MF's (well, mostly)

"I'm sexy too, no?"

The champion Davis Cup team along with compatriot Tommy Robredo grabbed a gussied up photo op with Spain's Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero and the cup during an official reception at the Moncloa presidential palace in Madrid today.

Oh PM how jelly I am of your position in that photo. I'd gladly be sandwiched between all that pretty chorizo.

So who's bringing the most HAWTNESS here peeps? I, for one, am loving Tommy's suit + scarf moment. But as always, there's too much clothing in the way for my tastes.

UPDATE: Ooh, better pic here including coach Albert Costa and the epically drool-worthy Juan Carlos Ferrero.


[Photo(s): AP]

7 comments:

  1. soooo pretty and soooo good at tennis...those spaniards are damn hot! what i wouldn't give to work my way through that line up (exc zapat & costa of course)..ending up with mighty fine rafa for dessert...*faints*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy! I feel that a bit of Tommy should be sprinkled liberally in every photoshoot, just to add some extra handsome on the side. Mmm again.

    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all very handsome, but Tommy takes the cake, as usual. Roger and him are the two that can really carry an elegant suit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although Rafa would always be the one I want to do all sorts of naughty with, Tommy really is sooo good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so with you guys riding the Tommy totem pole. Uber-yums. Rafa, well, that's a given.

    Get that paella ready peeps. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. PurrrrrRAFA!!!

    *spacey smile*

    While Tommy is a nice guy, I just think he has the charisma and personality of a wet cardboard box. He does nothing for me.

    Daveed is a cutie whom I have a super soft spot for. <3

    RRRRRRAAAAFFFAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our company is a specialized Cheap replica handbags selling online store.We sell all series of colorful, fashionable and newest great brand China Handbags.For example,Versace Handbags and Bally Handbags.Every year,our company's hot item is Chanel Handbags.Why not start to shop your brand products now? Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...