Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Shrieka and "look-a-like" launch Sony Ericsson Equinox in LA


Monday, November 2, 2009

PHOTO OP: Shrieka and "look-a-like" launch Sony Ericsson Equinox in LA


Maria Sharapova stopped by the new T-Mobile store in Canoga Park, LA, on Saturday to help launch their latest model, the Sony Ericsson Equinox phone.

The Russian glamazon, who looked pretty flawless that afternoon I must say, took part in a meet-and-greet with fans and got to judge the Maria Look-A-Like contest. The winner (below with Shrieka) won first prize and grabbed "A Night in the Life of Maria", a VIP night on the town with five friends who'll all receive a Sony Ericsson Equinox phone.

Uh, maybe it's that angle but I'm not convinced they resemble each other THAT much. I wonder what the other contestants looked like...


Anyway, check out more images from Shrieka's appearance below!




(Photos: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com)

4 comments:

  1. Damn, she looks good in the last shot.

    Anyway, I have a sneaky feeling that Ms Witz must have been the tallest in the lookalike competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...or the only one entered. I mean, I look more like Shrieks than she does. LOL

    I know, I know - wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my wife new how much I love Sharapova, she would have.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...