Google Down the Line!: RogReport: Keeping it close to home


Monday, November 2, 2009

RogReport: Keeping it close to home



After 6 weeks off to enjoy Mirka & The Mangoes, Roger Federer is ready for a return to action.

The Swiss maestro is the top seed in Basel and will be chasing his fourth title at home this week. He made sure to send FedFans a video message via his Facebook page (above) before the start of the tourney.

Rog also attended an FC Basel football match, his fave team of course, looking all kinds of stylish. Nice looks.



The 15-time Grand Slammer also became global ambassador for Swiss premium chocolate maker Lindt & Sprungli. Ok, as a chocoholic with a serious addiction I'm officially jealous.


(Photo via GoToTennis)

3 comments:

  1. "After 6 weeks off to enjoy Mirka & The Mangoes,"
    I wonder if he enjoyed their babies, too? ;)

    Richie,
    I only eat vegan dark chocolate, but I LURVS it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL I just realized it could've been taken that way too - still in weekend mode I suppose - though I prob would've said melons when referencing Mirka's mammies.

    Either way, I'm sure Fed enjoyed 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks really stylish with that scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...