Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Rafa takes a lickin'


Friday, November 27, 2009

PHOTO OP: Rafa takes a lickin'


Rafael Nadal needed treatment on his lower back during his 7-6(5), 6-3 defeat at the hands Novak Djokovic at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals today. It was the Spaniard's third straight defeat this week, third straight to the Nole dating back to Cincinnati and fourth consecutive loss overall. I can see why he looks in pain.

But it sure seems like the Serb has the right remedy for Rafa's sitch - talk about "having his back." Uber-YUM.


(Photos: Getty, AP)

4 comments:

  1. oh my we can almost see his famous ass. i would so do him right there infront of everybody. damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there's no such thing as a b.a. in rubbing Rafa's ass so what degree does one have to get to get that job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look closely at Rafa's expression (and believe me I have) it almost looks like he's REALLY enjoying the rub. So I just pretend those are my hands - no a.b.a. needed here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting worries about Rafa, this is his third injury this year. Hope that 2010 will be a lot better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...