Google Down the Line!: Serena still threatening the world with her dramedy


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Serena still threatening the world with her dramedy


Not only is Serena Williams still discussing "Foodgate" in her post-match presser but it seems she's still working on that TV dramedy she threatened us with back at the Oz Open.

The 10-time Grand Slammer, who crushed Aussie Jarmila Groth 6-2, 6-1 in 58 minutes, even gives us an idea of the forthcoming show's subject matter:

Q. I've read that Venus has given you a book on script writing. Will you be at the Emmys or Oscars next year?

SERENA WILLIAMS: I'm writing my script. You'll be excited to know I wrote three parts already. I call it 'my treatment,' so I'm working on my treatment now.

I was going to do it yesterday, but I started watching Dexter and I got a little sidetracked. You know what, today's a good day. I can write. I was really in the mood yesterday. For me it's really about being in the mood and how I'm feeling.

Q. What's the subject? Is it for TV or a movie?

SERENA WILLIAMS: It's definitely for TV. I don't know how good I would be at writing a movie. But I just love to write. Hopefully it will be good.

Q. If you were writing a movie on Serena Williams, what would be the opening scene of that movie?

SERENA WILLIAMS: You know, there are definitely so many options. I don't know. You know, I think I would open a scene, you know, holding a championship, and then I would rewind time. I think those stories are told well.

Q. What is the subject matter of the TV script that you're writing?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Uhm, it's a mixture between some of my favorite shows, like Desperate Housewives, and Sex and the City, and actually Family Guy. It's kind of those put together in one, if you can imagine.

Uh no, I absolutely can't imagine that ReRe. In fact it sounds disturbing. Very disturbing.

(image via getty)

6 comments:

  1. Something tells me that Serena's dramedy+ alcohol= freaking awesome or the most terrifying experience of one's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's called a flashback, serena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like, write a rewind story, like, you know? Where I like, hold a trophy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but her boobs look really unsupported in that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ReRe an aspiring writer? No No.

    Hey Rich, can you write something about Jérémy Chardy's new look? He is so hot. He actually looks like Tommy Robredo, only hotter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta love Serena. She's wonderfully crazy.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...