Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Dinara's a dirty girl - who knew?


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PHOTO OP: Dinara's a dirty girl - who knew?


Dinara Safina bit it hard in Rome.

The world's top lady baller fought through a tough first set against Virginie Razzano but gathered steam in the second and pulled out a 7-6 (1), 6-1 win over the Frenchie. She'll face China's Jie Zheng for a spot in the quarterfinals.

Now this is what I'm talking about: gritty, down + dirty ballin'. That's what it's going to take to win a major, keep the keys to the WTA Penthouse, and make ReRe eat crow.

Got it D?

(image via getty)

5 comments:

  1. Ouch - that looks intense. I do heart Dinara, though. I just wish she could stick it all the way through a tourney...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clay, love, love, love it - but man that looks PAINFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either painful or like a Whitesnake video. You decide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real number one Serena out to Schnyder already. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. RiCH said...

    "Either painful or like a Whitesnake video. You decide."

    Hahahaha..."so I here go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever knoooowwwnnnn!!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...