Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Nole grabs first Masters Cup win, goes black + gold for adidas


Monday, November 10, 2008

FASHION FIX: Nole grabs first Masters Cup win, goes black + gold for adidas


Novak Djokovic is hoping for a better Masters Cup this season than last when the Serb went 0-3 in round robin play. He's off to a great start: Nole defeated Juan Martin del Potro 7-5, 6-3 in his first match and will face Nikolay Davydenko next.

The 21-year old also debuted some new black + gold adidas duds especially made for Nole to wear at the Masters Cup: he's working the Edge Tee, Edge Bermuda, and some fantastic Barricades. The all black moment looks great on him and the gold give's the outfit something special. I love the fact the sports giant made great looking gear especially for Nole at a prestigious tourney like the Masters Cup.

Could it be this outfit, in addition to Ana Ivanovic's plum piece last week, is signaling a positive change in design direction and marketing for adidas?

We can only hope!

(images via Getty)

6 comments:

  1. What?! No Federer loses to Simon, A-Rod falls, too?

    Well, alright, if that's how you're going to be...;)

    Nole does look better, but will somebody please tell him, and all men, that black socks never work with shorts. They make the legs look silly.

    I can't end this without speaking of Rafa and how much I miss him. I even dreamed of him over the weekend...
    *rushes off to therapy session*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Novak's really working that black and gold. Great job adidas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adidas is doin' good work lately :P
    lol
    i'm keeping an eye out for the cool paris-inspired tshirts, as seen on tsonga

    ReplyDelete
  4. natch, I know what you're talking about. Rafa is on my mind so much lately.
    Disturbingly, I dreamt of Nole tonight. o_O

    Gotta say I love the outfit.

    But: I MISS RAFA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird, I dreamt I was dating Nole after I watched his 1am match Sunday morning...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...