Google Down the Line!: Letter to DtL readers: I'm taking a mini-break


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Letter to DtL readers: I'm taking a mini-break


Hey y'all,

After almost four straight months of non-stop tennis coverage, I'm beat! It's been an incredible season already and there's so much more to come but I need a breather.

I won't be posting the rest of today or tomorrow but will return on Thursday. Have a great next couple of days - I know I will.

And as always, thanks for reading and happy hitting!!!

Rich

11 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break :)

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a great job entertaining us. Enjoy your break and come back with more lovely tennis pics and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice break..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Tb0wWsy_o
    In case you don't already know (sure you do) the blog was quoted several times in this video. Sorry if this has been posted already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I had no idea - thanks for the heads up Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! i'm a huge tennis fanatic myself, i can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cool that the blog was featured on that youtube video. This is IMO the best tennis blog out there. Thanks for all your hard work.

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone! it was such a great surprise to get the mentions on tennis week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I posted that now. ^^ Forgot to mention - I don't comment very often, but I'm an avid follower of your blog, and it especially kept me sane for the past few weeks when I was in Paris and isolated from all things tennis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...