Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Jelena brown-noses the Parisian crowd


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PHOTO OP: Jelena brown-noses the Parisian crowd

Jelena Jankovic matched her best effort at Roland Garros, defeating Spain's talented giant-killer Carla Suarez Navarro 6-3, 6-2 and making the semifinals where she'll meet compatriot Ana Ivanovic in another Marquee Matchup (which I'll preview tomorrow.)

Okay - so it seems JJ's managing her injury woes nicely even sharpee-ing "I heart Paris" on her bandage. But no need to brown-nose the Parisians JJ - they love your performances just as much as your tennis (and so do we!)

Some of JJ's post-match presser:



(image via Getty)

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this semi-final!! I hope she takes a bit of rest this year. Her schedule was so over-packed last year and she's still paying the physical price for it I think.

    I'm personally loving the bright blue nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's hope this is a high-quality 3-setter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jelena is such a comedian!!! I must love her!!! :) My Jeca. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...