Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Terrell gives A-Rod support, Brittany's career could use some


Friday, April 4, 2008

SIGHTING: Terrell gives A-Rod support, Brittany's career could use some


Andy Roddick's new card-playing BFF Terrell Owens was spotted in the stands again last night to watch him defeat Federer in the Miami Masters quaterfinals. Could Terrell have been the lucky charm for A-Rod? The Dallas Cowboy footballer told the press in Miami this week,

He was really pressing, trying to get some wins in there instead of letting things flow [...] He’s on the cusp of really being that No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 guy. If he keeps pushing, letting the games come to him and try not to press so much during the matches, he’ll win. He just has to keep his focus.
Maybe. But I think getting his personal life together is playing a bigger role, which he eluded to in his post-match press conference:
I knew [the engagement] was either going to go one way or the other. Either [it] was going to be the end of me or ­­ if I would have lost the first round, or the reason I beat Roger tonight. I think it's somewhere in the middle. I think being happy and content off the court is only going to help in my mind.
Interesting - maybe those two things are related.


B-list (or C?) celeb Brittany Murphy and some suspiciously over-pouty lips were also spotted in the stands for the match. Could she be milking the tourney as a PR opportunity for a flagging movie career? I hope her publicist told her the match was being broadcast on the bumbling FSN Network (read: no one's watching Brittany.)

(images via Getty)

2 comments:

  1. The only thing that comes close to my tennis obsession is my love of the Dallas Cowboys. T.O. being there to support Andy (and looking fine..........) makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad he (and I) could be of service denise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...