Google Down the Line!: Quote of the Day: Jankovic on Woody Harrelson


Monday, April 7, 2008

Quote of the Day: Jankovic on Woody Harrelson

I was thinking that one of the actors was in that movie, if you know, White Men Can't Jump. I was feeling when I was playing that match, I thought, White Girls Can't Play, you know.

- Jelena Jankovic on seeing Woody Harrelson in the stands during the Miami final
I guess Serena could make anyone feel that way, whatever color you are...though papa Richard may have something to say about it.

(image via AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee)

5 comments:

  1. Just seeing Woody Haelson in the stands would be a distraction like.... "Why is he watching my game?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly - and "Shouldn't he be reviving his career or something?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate JJ so,so much...C'mon Ana and Serena!!!C'mon Nadal And Janko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jelena, particularly because of comments likes these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's definitely one of those ballers people seem to either love or hate, but never forgotten about

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...