Google Down the Line!: Does the dominant hand know what the non-dom hand's doing?


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Does the dominant hand know what the non-dom hand's doing?

For all recreational tennis ballers: Have you ever wondered, like me, what your non-dominant hand is doing when you're hitting your forehand (okay, I'm neurotic)? At all levels most players' non-dom hands are usually doing some variety of the action above and saying, "What the *uck is going on with my forehand now?!"

But not Sania Mirza. Her forehand is bad-ass, and her non-dom hand let's you know it:


(image via getty)

1 comment:

  1. Mirza's hand has sass, but Nadal's hands are art in action. I often find myself watching his hands more than his footwork.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...