Google Down the Line!: The baller with the best 'brows in the business...jealous much?


Thursday, February 21, 2008

The baller with the best 'brows in the business...jealous much?

I was stopped dead in my tracks after seeing these eye-catching 'brows during my daily perusal through the tennis image banks. I thought to myself, "Which baller owns these incredibly well-sculpted 'brows?" Why, none other than Fabio Fognini.

The Italian pushed Argentine head-case David Nalbandian to three tough sets at the Copa Telmex tourney in Buenos Aires, but lost 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 6-3.


That's okay Fabio - you may have lost the match but you def won my "Best 'Brows Award" for sure - and, no, I'm not jealous...really!

(images via Getty)

1 comment:

  1. Dudes headed to Unibrowville.

    Good choice.

    BlogPassion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...